SI Canada is looking for a Digital Communications and Engagement Specialist!
The Communications and Engagement Specialist is the key interface between SI Canada and our stakeholders. You will play an essential role in the building of a national initiative, working to broaden our reach and deepen our engagement with our stakeholders.
You are an experienced communicator, a thinker and a doer – able to come up with effective engagement and communication strategies as well as execute them. You’re entrepreneurial, understand how to build community online, and can speak and write fluently in French and English.
- Oversee and implement communications and engagement strategies to broaden our reach and deepen our engagement with our stakeholders
- Support the creation of key messages and corporate narrative
- Hold the brand, be a steward of our public presence
- Support the programming teams through content creation and outreach strategies
- Lead the reworking of our website (sicanada.org)
- Execute the animation strategy for building our online community of social innovation practitioners across Canada